THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER (TPE) TUBING FOR MEDICAL USE: PENTALENE EPT®
PENTALENE EPT® Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tubing for medical use: Ultra pure chemistry is here!
SEBS BASIS – SILICONE FREE – NO LATEX – NO PVC
Our clear PentaLene EPT® Tubing for medical use meets all ISO 10993 & USP Class VI requirements and is used in suction, liquid transportation & drainage in all human & veterinary surgical operations. It is specially designed as part for production of sets for healthcare and in addition, it can be connected to all types of medical equipment & devices.
PentaLene EPT® Tubing :
- meets all ISO 10993 & USP Class VI criteria
- promotes high rebound elasticity
- exhibits an inert molecular structure for zero extracts to the fluid (haemocompatibility a.o.)
- remains the same flexible even after 24+ hours hard continuous service, showing exemplary anti-kicking and anti-bending behaviour
- can process +1.000 hours lifetime, by using special raw materials
- shows extreme stability over a wide temperature range from -45 to +125 C
- inhibits protein binding and bacterial growth by exhibiting super gloss & non-tacky inner surface
- increases the life of the pump by having a non-tacky outer surface
- has unbreakable bondings between its molecules for not causing failure during pumping
- is suitable for all kind of sterilization techniques incl. gamma radiation, ETO, Plasma a.o.
- is ultra clear, being produced in a controlled production room
- has constant physical & bio-chemical properties through its entire length
- is produced in a great variety of dimensions with tolerances as per ISO 3302.E1, acc. to your requirements and needs