PENTASIL SILOFLOW® SILICONE TUBING FOR PERISTALTIC PUMPS FOR MEDICAL USE
Our platinum cured SILOFLOW PPi medical clear silicone tubing is used in liquid transportation via peristaltic pumps in all human & veterinary surgical operations. It can be connected to all types of medical equipment & devices.
Our peroxide cured SILOFLOW PP medical clear silicone tubing is used in liquid transportation via peristaltic pumps in all human & veterinary surgical operations. It can be connected to all types of medical equipment & devices.
SiloFlow PPi ® and SiloFlow PP ® Tubing is medical grade, platinum-cured and peroxide-cured resp. silicone tubing. It is specially designed in Germany and well tested in our Research Laboratories for accurate flow & perfect functionality via peristaltic pumps.
SiloFlow PPi ® and SiloFlow PP ® Tubing :
- meets all ISO 10993 & USP Class VI criteria
- promotes high rebound elasticity
- exhibits an inert molecular structure for zero extracts to the fluid (haemocompatibility a.o.)
- remains the same flexible even after 24+ hours hard continuous service, showing exemplary anti-kicking and anti-bending behaviour
- shows extreme stability over a wide temperature range from -45 to +180 C
- inhibits protein binding and bacterial growth by exhibiting super gloss & non-tacky inner surface
- increases the life of the pump by having a non-tacky outer surface
- has unbreakable bondings between its molecules for not causing failure during pumping
- is suitable for all kind of sterilization techniques incl. gamma radiation, ETO, Plasma a.o.
- is ultra clear, being produced in a controlled production room
- has constant physical & bio-chemical properties through its entire length
- is produced in a great variety of dimensions with tolerances as per ISO 3302.E1, acc. to your requirements and needs